Subject: [Leica] Friday FS on ebay - (don't let the missus catch you bidding...)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 30 08:24:15 2005

Tim:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ICEBREAKER-SHIP-MEDIUM-CLASS-100A-ICE-ARCTIC-BOAT_W0QQitemZ4564627859QQcategoryZ26434QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What astonishes me is that somebody would try to sell a boat in excess of a
million dollars and use a crappy picture as the main one.  I'd think this
would be a case where paying some money to a professional to get decent
results would really help the selling process.

But then again, I'm not in the market for icebreakers, so maybe I don't know
what I'm talking about.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Friday FS on ebay - (don't let the missus catch you bidding...))