Subject: [Leica] computers and cameras, Dell and otherwise
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jul 30 09:41:39 2005

> Brian Reid
> LUG Saloon keeper <<<

Hail The Great Saloon Keeper!!!! :-)

I do seem to be coming around in possibly participating a tad more, that
maybe good news or bad news for some folks. But this post is why I really
like this space.... The Great Saloon Keeper has such a great way of dealing
with items in a wonderful simple common sense manner!

Way to go Brian! Thank you.
ted