Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant--Photographing the "Shadow Side"
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Sun Jul 31 03:58:35 2005

Or look at any book on Cecil B. DeMille.  While DeMille called the
cinematography in his films "Rembrandt Lighting," in the film industry
during the teens and twenties it was known as "Lasky Lighting" after
DeMille's producer, Jesse Lasky. This became a hallmark of Paramount
productions during the 20s.

Mark