Subject: [Leica] PERPIGNAN PLANNING CONFIRMATION
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Aug 1 08:07:06 2005

HI ALL WHO WANT GO TO PERPIGNAN

As said, I think better 3 ? 4 September, here you can find all the
information, I don?t want ?dictate?, but at this moment I think absolutely
necessary precise all the plan:

Please see the Link:

www.visapourlimage.com <http://www.visapourlimage.com/>

Suggested Hotel:

Hotel de France
26, quai Sadi Carnot
Perpignan 66000
France

Tel -  33 (0)4 68 34 92 81

http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/hotel2france/
<http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/hotel2france/>

Possible participants

TAREK CHARARA

. News pending
GERRY WALDEN

.. Confirmed?
STEVE UNSWORTH
.. Confirmed, but pending to precise dates and Hotel
NATHAN WAJSMAN
. Confirmed, but pending to precise dates and Hotel
PETER DZWIG

..?
STEVE BARBOUR

?
FELIX LOPEZ DE MATURANA.....?

I?m planning go (very posible) by train arriving to Perpignan the evening of
the Friday 2 September, are there any other plans?

For your information I?ve just wrote the Hotel to know availability and
possibility for special prices for a Group.

Hoping everything runs well
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PERPIGNAN PLANNING CONFIRMATION)