Subject: [Leica] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: #247
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Mon Aug 1 07:54:34 2005

Out of Office AutoReply: #247----- Original Message -----
From: Otto Giesenfeld
To: GeeBee
Sent: 01 August 2005 15:29
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: #247

I'm on vacation and will be back on August 22.

I will occasionally read my email and check my voice mail (+46 70 845 4717).

Best regards,

Otto

Otto! Don't do this to me. I walked miles for that shot! Pick up I know
you're there, Otto, pick up, pleeeease
You don't write, you don't call, now you bounce my posts, its all too much,
I'm gonna chug down a few bottles of paracetamol, I can't take any more,
goodbye cruel world I...er..um

Oops! Just noticed the 'Auto Reply' in the subject line. Please disregard
the previous paragraph, I'm off to get my stomach pumped. Damn!

--gb

Replies: Reply from keith at wesselphoto.com (Keith R. Wessel) ([Leica] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: #247)