Subject: [Leica] Carrying Photoshop Too Far
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 1 09:23:12 2005

At 12:08 PM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
>Not to pry, or anything, but what kind of surfing are you doing that
>you FIND stuff like that?

Actually, the site was mentioned on a British photography e-mail list
that I belong to, even though Becky is actually located in
Georgia.  The wonders of the international internet community!

>And why must you inflict it on me on a Monday morning?  That's like
>part of a Saturday night frightfest.  I'm going to be carrying those
>things in my head like little nanoviruses for a WEEK and it's all
>your fault.

Sorry ;-) They do look like something out of a horror movie.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com