Subject: [Leica] Carrying Photoshop Too Far
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Aug 1 09:08:08 2005

Not to pry, or anything, but what kind of surfing are you doing that
you FIND stuff like that?

And why must you inflict it on me on a Monday morning?  That's like
part of a Saturday night frightfest.  I'm going to be carrying those
things in my head like little nanoviruses for a WEEK and it's all
your fault.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Carrying Photoshop Too Far)