Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Aug 2 12:40:53 2005

Good point, B.D.  The issue is one of how one looks at marriage.  Is
it a decision made by two individuals, or one that results in two
families coming together?  In much of the world, and certainly until
very recently in the West, marriage  has a much broader dynamic than
romantic love.  I'm not sure if we gained a lot by changing our
concept of marriage, and I think that good arguments can be made on
each side of this issue.

I'm sure that the God-like intervention of our moderator is imminent.

Mark