Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Aug 3 05:24:11 2005

M3 pro -flare resistant rangefinder patch, long rangefinder base,
"Leica" engraving on top where God meant it to be, brass where later
versions have zinc, less cluttered viewfinder, depth of field
indicator on later models, top of the line build quality and real
vulcanite.

Con - double stroke versions not liked by everyone (I had no problem),
odd flash synch, no hot shoe, potential rangefinder prism problems
that can't be fixed, no internal meter.

Mark