Subject: [Leica] about the howard dean thing
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Aug 2 15:18:38 2005

luckily i managed to talk the reporter out of the 20 questions in 5
minutes thing.  no bell.  (actually, he intended to use a whistle,
which would have been even worse!)  my shots look pretty good.  i sat
dr. dean at a right angle to the window but didn't get a whole lot of
shadow because the room was fairly evenly lit with spotlights on the
walls.  i sure could've used a 90mm summicron for the aperture.  my
CV 90mm f/3.5 was a tad on the slow side with 800 speed film.

thanks for all the advice.  i was able to use "all the journalists on
the LUG, including pulitzer prize winner BD colen" as ammunition to
convince the reporter of the badness of his idea.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
     --Woody Allen

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] about the howard dean thing)