Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Aug 3 05:39:23 2005

thanks Tina, a great goal it is ....of fostering human understanding.
I sincerely hope that religion can be the key to bring people
together ...

the wedding photos certainly do not "do it"...

in the meantime your wonderful photos of the people of Iraq (thanks
for the url below)  do far more for me to promote understanding,
compassion, and a deep sense of humanity...

I hope they can be used toward the goal...

Steve