Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Aug 3 07:13:28 2005

I found the article below interesting. Coming from two different
cultures myself, a bifurcated approach to a host culture is nothing
new. I think the last time we saw something like this was at the turn
of the 19th century with European immigrants.
http://tinyurl.com/7nm4a

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com