Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Aug 3 08:24:51 2005

I have and use the M3, M2 and M6 classic
I like the M2 best because of the film winding and view finder
I like the M6 best because it was my first Leica and it has never failed me
I like the M3 least because it is a double stroke - but it works great with
a summarit 50 with the larger viewfinder
I like the size of the IIIf BD but that is a nother story
None of the M cameras I have tried could be blamed for me taking bad
pictures they have all handled well and never jammed etc.
I think the M6 ttl is to large  I know it is only 2 mm larger but that stil
is to much
in other words any M camera will probably work just fine as long as you put
the right glass in front :-)
cheers ruben (curently shooting mostly rolleiflex gx in order to find out if
I like the planar or not!)