Subject: [Leica] Carrying Photoshop Too Far
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Aug 1 22:13:19 2005

its photoshop on botox -
we are in trouble if we need to botoxulize children
saw a film with my kids the other day - princess diary II (I think) with an
aging Julie Andrews that was so Botoxed that she couldnt act - all stiff
can not imagen what parrents would send there kids to a "monster" factory
like beckycarter.com
who ever gives "prizes" to pictures like this should be a shamed
mayby the US is leading in age-phobia but it is spreading all over with
"total makeover" programmes etc.
thank good some people still keep there wrinkels
thanks for posting the link Tina
best
Ruben