Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Aug 3 15:37:43 2005

many have answered my questions with insight and often with humor...
I thank you all very much... I have decided to get an M3 SS hi serial
#,  good price/great condition, a recent CLA by DAG....

I just love shooting leicas, M's, BW film...it's what gives me the
biggest kicks, and adequate results...

your cooperation much appreciated, Steve