Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (David Lee)
Date: Wed Aug 3 17:19:11 2005

Lots of people blamed the M3 for not having 35mm frame.  I have used the
full frame as 35mm whenever I had to use 35mm lens with no problem.  The M3
has been my favorite as I usually use lenses wider than 50mm.  Even 135mm is
not too bad with the M3.  I would vote for the M5 too if it is tad bigger
than the other Ms, for its sophisticated meter and smoothness.

Best Regards,
David

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:
many have answered my questions with insight and often with humor...
I thank you all very much... I have decided to get an M3 SS hi serial
#, good price/great condition, a recent CLA by DAG....

I just love shooting leicas, M's, BW film...it's what gives me the
biggest kicks, and adequate results...

your cooperation much appreciated, Steve