Subject: [Leica] PAW August 01/05
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 3 17:57:19 2005

Feli,
I think that you second and third images would appreciate some other
actor in the image.  You need a shadow, a hand, even one of Grahams
blow up swans to mak the images.  0.02

As to the first image, I am fairly disheartened by the portrayal of
the young ladies.  I live in an area of pretty substantial wealth and
for the most part the kids are still imbued with those attributes that
will make them strong contributers to society, you know the drill,
study hard, play hard, do your best, contribute back to society, help
those who have less than you, enjoy life.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com