Subject: a good book (was Re: [Leica] Piercings ... etc)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 4 19:34:14 2005

Slobodan,
You will find the first half of the book very informative and well
written.  The second half starts to drift off into Race and Culture;
still valuable but if you have read the book then more of a rerun.

Start reading some of the footnoted entries as they are just as useful
for understanding our brothers and sisters around the world.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com