Subject: [Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Aug 4 10:31:28 2005

Hi Daniel,

You wrote in part:

> Greg,

> I've been playing around with the Jupiter-12 on my IIIf. It's an f2.8 lens.
>
> These are not "plug-and-play" lenses. The Jupiter-12 focuses a bit in
> front of what I'm focusing on, so I give it a slight twist to a longer
> distance after focusing. The Jupiter-8 (50mm) focuses slightly (ever
> so) behind, so I twist it just a little bit closer after focusing. You
> can only tell when it is wide-open.

I got a couple off list emails on this lens but no one else mentioned a
focus problem. I quess I'll find one locally, if possible, and shoot a few
frames to make sure focus is bang on.

Your in-focus shots look pretty good for a budget priced lens.

Thanks for the head's up.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?)