Subject: [Leica] So do I sell the darkroom?
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Thu Aug 4 19:46:24 2005

On 04/08/2005, at 13:50, Vick Ko wrote:

> So do I sell the darkroom?
> My son is 4 years old in 2 weeks.
> My last darkroom excursion was months before he was born,

I sold mine 16 years ago.
Bought another again as soon as I had room for it in this house.
Now I'm printing better than ever, and as far as my main work is
tightly related  to computers, I prefer to keep them apart of my
hobbies.  Digital could be convenient, brilliant, estellar,
convenient, easy peasy and everyting you can imagine, and all of that
is true, but if I'm shooting for myself, I stick with B&W silver
printing.
Just personal.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/