Subject: [Leica] Clueless on the Leica Angle Finder M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 4 19:46:52 2005

Have we talked about this?
Has anyone tried it out.... Used it for general was well as macro work?
Admirals?

If you only see the center part like they say I can't see how it could be of
much general even macro use.
I'm sure you'd be able to see almost the whole image.

But my physic awareness sometimes fails me and would not mind some reality
of a more solid sort. The LUG email system being just groovy!

A photo Blog on "Navel lint I have known and loved" shot with the new 90
collapsible macro and that finder seems in order.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/