Subject: [Leica] kids... THIS IS AN OPEN APOLOGY! !
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Aug 7 21:14:42 2005

Well its unusual or bad manners to disagree with an apology but there you
are. I'm there. Not erring on the side of "niceness".

We've got a kid running out of the water splashing and someone criticizes
the picture saying someone should be holding a white card underneath the
kids face.

Now THAT my friends is a genuinely dumb thing to say and deserves full
credit for being such. I've said dumber things and we all have and when I
say something half that dumb in the future which I'm sure I will and soon I
hope do reek the full profits of such.

To Ted I say: trust your instincts. Damn the torpedoes and the apologies.
Sometimes it's appropriate to make a strong statement when it's a strong
truth up against a wimpy "lie".
If they cant take the heat they should run out of the kitchen holding a
sheet of white asbestos under their face.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/