Subject: [Leica] False alarm
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Thu Aug 4 20:16:07 2005

Last Friday I was in New York taking photos. The night before in a
photo class a fellow student had told me how the police and coast guard
had suddenly appeared as she was taking night photos of the oil
terminal in New Haven. The next day as I was taking photos of
helicopters taking off and landing on the river, a policeman called me
over. Recalling what had happened to my fellow student, I imagined I
was going to have to explain the photos I was taking.

To my surprise, the policeman took some photos out of his pocket to
show me what he had gotten with his digital camera.

I think we all need to work at keeping our fears under control.

Doug Nygren