Subject: [Leica] Homeland security woes, digital cameras, and not using Leicas
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 7 06:42:10 2005

In a message dated 8/4/2005 12:23:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
jplaurel@spectare.com writes:
Again, it's why I don't photograph in the USA any more except for
family and friends stuff.  It's getting too risky.

Jim

I'm glad I don't live in your world.  I shoot anywhere and at just about
anytime I want, from Maryland to California, Minnesota to Texas, and have
had no
problems.  It is nowhere near as bad as you seem to perceive it.

Get out and shoot!

gene

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Homeland security woes, digital cameras, and not using Leicas)