Subject: [Leica] Best "table top" tripod?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 7 07:03:35 2005

In a message dated 8/5/2005 12:02:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:
I'm looking for something small that  fill fit in a small bag and
provide a flexible support on surfaces. against walls and the like.

What about a small head?

I've had the Leica Table Top Tripod with the small Leitz ball head, no
longer
available , for years and it is just right for my needs.  Very well built
and
heavy duty, but fits into the bag easily.  If you can find one grab it.

Gene