Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Aug 7 08:28:09 2005

Hi B.D.,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Kris2

Great catch of the expression.   Amazing eyebrows, so
thick and bushy.  The crop of the hand does not work
for me, especially with all that space above the head.
As is, I would crop that space to the max, perhaps even
cutting off a chunk of the head, just past the hot spot
of the crane and perhaps also crop
a tad of the left of the photo, depending on whether
I want to draw the attention more to the face;
or maybe just burn the two vetical highligts down
more.  If I crop into the head, I would burn the bit
of hightlight behind the head.

That of course is only my opinion.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)