Subject: [Leica] kids... THIS IS AN OPEN APOLOGY! !
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Aug 8 06:20:06 2005

It's not about "niceness", though that would be nice.
It's about the fact that certain ways of saying things
detract the message, though of course, at times how
you say something is in fact _the_ message, not the
"something".

Damn the torpedos if you will, but don't lose your head
or your temper, and preferably also your manners.
To act up is not a show of strength.

- Phong