Subject: [Leica] fleur
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 8 16:44:33 2005

Thanks for the comment on MY picture. ;-)

In a message dated 8/8/2005 4:37:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

Sonny  mon ami,

The only "Fleur" I know is an absolutely gorgeous female  medical student at
McGill University 's School of Medicine in Montreal !  :-)

So when I saw the title of your post I automatically thought of  this
beautiful young woman. :-) So my heart skipped a beat or two as I  opened
your page and it was...............
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
not to be. ;-)

However,  all the folks who have a copy of my book "Women in Medicine" can
find this  beautiful young lady on page 164! ;-)  Actually she's explaining
some  part of the human body to her class mates as we stand in a room with
75

cadavers used in teaching! Honestly it made for some very interesting  Leica
photographs. ;-)

But even on page 164 it does not do this  gorgeous woman justice. Hell I'd
just get sick so she could tend to me!  ;-)

ted

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com