Subject: [Leica] fleur
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 8 21:16:42 2005

In a message dated 8/8/2005 4:37:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
But even on page 164 it does not do this gorgeous woman justice. Hell I'd
just get sick so she could tend to me! ;-)

Ted

There are several that fit the bill.  Your favorite on 164 is indeed a top
contender.  I have two favorites, and cannot choose beteen them, they are on
page 55 and 98.  I like both for the expressions that really show their
dedication.  They are also very nice to look at also.  ;-)

gene