Subject: [Leica] OT: Scanning B&W film via a Nikon LS-4000 vs. a MinoltaElite 5400
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 8 20:47:33 2005

In a message dated 8/7/2005 5:19:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
images@infoave.net writes:
You won't learn anything from it, Steve!  You are already an expert
at photographing children.  I fall in love with your children every
time I see them.  Several of them have a permanent place in my heart
and that's the ultimate goal of photographers. You should do your own
book.  I'd buy it in a minute!! ;-)

Tina

I also would buy his book if it ever made print, I'd be first in line to
pick
it up.  Steve is a master photographing his children.  Your photos are also
excellent, I learn tons viewing your photos and Steve's

Gene