Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Aug 9 03:17:29 2005

I did it years ago, taking "once in a lifetime" shots at the Acoma
Pueblo, descending by the traditional route down a cliff face.  My
then spouse was terrified all the way down -- a condition not aided by
my insistence that she pause frequently for me to take pictures of
her.  Got some shots that would have been spectacular, if they had
actually been recorded on film.  Her reaction at the bottom when I
discovered that I had misloaded the camera were not charitable.

Mark

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing)
Message from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing)