Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 9 07:26:38 2005

leo offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing

> Well, about 10 years ago I went to shoot a ceo and I forgot to take a
> camera.  Fortunately, he was 3 hours late, so he never knew.
> Last month I went to a video shoot and forgot to take tape.  I have a  new
> rule: always keep a blank tape in the camera bag.<<<

Hi Leo,
Good idea taking the blank tape. In the case of film after learning the
unfortunate thing of arriving on the assignment with a case full of gear and
1 roll of film a couple of times, it became a habit to always have a roll in
my pocket. Even on occasions when I didn't have a camera there was a roll of
film in a pocket just as though it were money change. It surely saved my
butt a few times only because I ran out of film and required one more
roll.:-)

Actually bailed a couple of other shooters out by having it and they'd run
out. In other words "Don't leave home without it!" ;-)
ted

ted

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing)
Message from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Re:Leica M3 -- all or nothing)