Subject: [Leica] Kid Pix
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 9 16:22:23 2005

That's an interesting comments. What kind of personal standards are you not
meeting?

Good pic, but have you checked the white and black points? The dynamic
range seems to be compress a bit, e.g. looking a bit greyish. I bet there
is more data in the pic.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Kid Pix)