Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Aug 10 08:09:54 2005

>Don -  I have no clue what you are talking about.  Just let me know
>when it's time to buy a new camera!
>
>Tina

Next 23th is the date for a new announcement from Canon. I do not know
nothing about it but I'll be really surprised if it is not a new 20D and a
new 1D update. I do not believe they are full format but I may be wrong. I
do not believe it's full format as the 1Ds are right now backordered six
months due to lack of production capabilities for his phenomenal success.
The huge commercial success of Canon in DSLR area is such that now they
cannot deliver *nothing* in this area in Spain that -let me  remember it- is
by no means a third world country.

Felix

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR)