Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 10 19:40:05 2005

Felix,
It is not just Spain that has a shortage of these cameras.  With the
exception of the Rebel line, none of the Canon DSLR's are in plentiful
supply.  I have a friend who is converting to digital and had
difficulties tracking down two 20D's on short notice.  For fairness,
the Nikon D2x is also in short supply.

On the other hand, the MInolta 7D, Pentax *istD, and the various
Olympus cameras are available complete with dust on the boxes.  :)

Don
don.dory@gamail.com