Subject: [Leica] B.D., How Harsh You Are
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Aug 12 05:21:37 2005

tim@kairosphoto.com (Timothy Atherton) wrote:

>and I find it generally works best
>on
>matte/rag type papers (I think for the R800 it just has EEM profiles -
>which
>can be tweaked to work with most cotton rag type papers - and you can
>always
>try it with glossy...)

Okay, I'm a believer!

I downloaded it last night and began experimenting with it early this
morning.  So far, the print quality on my 1280 is very very good.  In
fact, though I know this may sound odd, to me at least, the print
appears to be sharper than my screen image. (Apple 21" Cinema Display)

More experimenting to follow, on my R800, with different papers, but
this looks very promising.

Thanks, Tim.

Ken
--