Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Aug 13 06:05:22 2005

We were on a photo tour sponsored by Hasselblad.  All the Hasselblad
cameras, lenses, etc. were freely loaned to the participants.  Personally, I
borrowed about $25K worth.  But I digress.....

So we are crossing a bridge over a green pond, taking pictures along the
way.  Behind me was another participant, that was pretty new to the $20K in
equipment he had around his neck.  I was busy taking images, when.....I
heard ... plunk!  Looked to my right, where the Hasselblad was not all
together.......   Luckily for him it was only the $425 battery for the
digital back......not the $10K back, $3k body, or $7K lens......  It fell
in, and the water was so dirty we could not see it.  We left it there.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net