Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Aug 13 00:12:01 2005

First time I've ever lost a lens cap.  Took my kids to an airshow
today with my Black MP and current 50 'cron over my shoulder.  That
50 has always had a loose cap.  I nearly lost it over the side of
Puffing Billy once.  Today it fell off in the car park, so I heard as
it hit the bitumen, but not when it landed in the grass later on,
somewhere.  Where?!!!  Atleast it wasn't some sooperdooper valuable
collectors piece.

Tell us your best lens cap losing story, if only to make me feel better.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)
Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)