Subject: [Leica] #266 & #267
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 13 15:38:50 2005

Graham said:
>I feel really lonely being the only subscriber to the LUG that has more
>equipment than sense.<<<<<<

Naw Graham yer not alone old buddy :-) Look at it this way, there's lot's of
us out here  with so much gear it's stupidity as it sits in cabinets and
cupboards never used. I figure if I'm buried at sea some day they'll have
enough gear to take me to the bottom real quick! ;-)

ted

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] #266 & #267)
Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] #266 & #267)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] #266 & #267)