Subject: [Leica] #266 & #267
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 13 16:07:01 2005

Err, Graham:

Fully 75% of the list members own cameras and lenses that may get used
once or twice a year.  A least yours gets used on a regular basis.

You have gotten over your fear of strangers :) so now we need to
convince you to lose your fear of hanging your work up someplace.  I
believe that you would be able to pay back your Leica debt pretty
quickly.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com