Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Aug 13 15:40:22 2005

I did that with a whole bag of Leica M gear.  I was blazing away at
my model and left my bag with 2 spare bodies, Nocti, 21 Asph, 35/1.4
asph and 50/2 and other bits and pieces just sitting on a bench along
the boardwalk.  By the time I realised we'd moved a couple of hundred
meters away.

I found that I can run 200 meters in 15 seconds.

Rick.