Subject: [Leica] Sunday Morning
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 11:00:31 2005

In a message dated 8/14/05 7:30:46 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Ken,

Sunday Morning is a bravura work. The perilous position of the pitcher on
the
column sets off the tranquil still-life study. That's fine composition. The
other images show off that Leica lens. I use the f2.8 35mm Leitz original
with
the spectacles on my M3. I know what that lens can do.

I do my own B&W in a conventional darkroom and there's just no alternative
it if you want the subtlety quality and permanence of film.

Bob