Subject: [Leica] With a Summicron too
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 14 11:37:17 2005

Ok, I forgot. The LUG doesn't want to look at any of this commie crap,
like Kievs, Jupiters and Helios (good stuff though).

Towards the end of the evening I went back to the M2 with Neopan 1600
in it. For some reason or another (last day of vacation, I don't
know), I decided to try Fuji's published times for D76 1:3 (probably
just part of the retro vein, D76 and all).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Louice-jam-sessions/05v32_0024

M2, Summicron 35/2 (seventies version)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Louice-jam-sessions/05v32_0025

M2, Summicron 35/2 (seventies version)