Subject: [Leica] PAW August 23, 2005
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 14 11:30:39 2005

I think you're closer on your two postings to your idea. I keep
thinking that mannequins are by their nature impressions of the human
form and so to have one mistaken for real you're going to have to work
by capturing the mannequin and the impression of the real person in
the same frame. Which means, I think, giving up the entire form of
either for some essence and partial form of each.

But I speak entirely without any formal training. Nevertheless if I
were to be shooting I'd find ways to use partial reflection to good
advantage - it might be an issue of time-of-day, catching the late
afternoon/early evening light when interior and exterior are about at
the same illumination. That's a magic time and just writing about it
is inspiring me to explore them again.

Best regards,

Adam