Subject: [Leica] Late in the sesaon at Raley Field
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 15 14:18:02 2005

A few shots from Raley Field

This first one was shot during the late innings when kids had sort of
reached the limit of what they could endure. There were two women in
the row behind me, each with a child. The little girl was just in
constant motion, a sort of quantum cloud of child in which neither
momentum nor position could ever be accurately measured while the 2nd
child was the calm stoic who clearly had endured the antics for much
longer than the game. His mother, I'm assuming, caught me in the act
of making this snap.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/08/14/_L3U4930-bw.jpg>

(70-200mm f2.8L Canon, ISO 1600, f2.8 @ 1/200th)

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/08/14/_L3U4968-bw.jpg>

(100mm f2.8 Leica APO, wide open,1/1250th at ISO 200)

Both images were converted from color using Convert to B/W Pro.

Comments are welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Late in the sesaon at Raley Field)