Subject: [Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up atyourdoor in the middle of the night?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 14 21:34:07 2005

Kenneth Frazier said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up
atyourdoor in the middle of the night?

Then Padre Ken said:
> Killer sheep, rusty razor blades, inflatable geese, Kyle's glowing
> angels and kittycats....
>
> I just love this place!!!<<<<<

Well Padre it's a great place to have hung out this past half dozen years,
it's gotta be that long at least for me.  And I've made extremely fine
friends in real life and on the screen.  Many on screen friends I wish to
shake their hand and say hello face to face if the opportunities were
presented. Maybe some day.

One must always keep the faith, believe in their dreams and it'll happen!
Because if you don't think positive in the face of adversity you'll fall by
the wayside and never do anything worth while whatever it maybe.

It's such a wonderful experince and feeling to know someone on the screen
and finally meet them eye to eye finding they're as nice as all get out in
real life just as you imagined them to be.

yes it is a place to love! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up atyourdoor in the middle of the night?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up atyourdoor in the middle of the night?)
In reply to: Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up at yourdoor in the middle of the night?)