Subject: [Leica] Re: what do you do when a bunch of drunks show up atyourdoor in the middle of the night?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 15 11:20:38 2005

tedgrant@shaw.ca (Ted Grant) wrote:

>One must always keep the faith, believe in their dreams and it'll
>happen!
>Because if you don't think positive in the face of adversity you'll
fall
>by
>the wayside and never do anything worth while whatever it maybe.

My sentiments, exactly, Ted.  I have a ballcap I bought several years
ago at Eastern Mountain Sports.  Across the front it says, "Life is
Good!"  One of my parishioners, who was experiencing some of the day to
day stuff that comes to all of us, said to me:  "How can you wear that?
Your wife died, your daughter is disabled, my marriage sucks.  There's
nothing good about any of it!"  I told her that "life is always good,
even when it's hard."

Yep, life is always good....

Have a good day...

Ken