Subject: [Leica] PAW 28 - 32 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 15 07:08:59 2005

Vacation is over, spent yesterday scanning. I know, I know, digital. I
love digital. I just don't get along well with color.

The first shot is not an example of getting up closer for a good shot.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/28.html

Anna was on the opposing team and this was just pure and simple harassment.
Rolleiflex 3.5E

Every year, week 29, my wife and I "manage" a school with 30 football
teams spending the week for "Gothia Cup". It's for youth. The oldest
group is 18 or 19, I forget. Over 1500 teams attend, pretty much
taking over Gothenburg.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/29.html

Nordost Berlin, patiently waiting to be called in. (Leica IIIf, Jupiter-12)

After such an intensive week (we lived at the school for 8 days,
working literally around the clock) we took a trip to northern
Germany:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/30.html

Schwerin, Kiev 4A, Jupiter-8

Then home again, doing nothing in particular:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/31.html

and finally, back to the jam sessions at Louice:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/32.html

(M2, 35/2.0 Summicron, wide-open)

Finally caught up. It's more fun to take pictures than it is to
process them. I have scads lying around and will gather a few into
themes.

Oh, for the rolleiusers' list. We've gone on about Agfa APX400 before.
It's a really nice film in 135 format too:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Louice-jam-sessions/05v32_0019

Finally home, finally caught up and finally working again. I hope
everyone has had a pleasant summer.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] PAW 28 - 32 dlridings)