Subject: [Leica] OH NO!.. Alastair!...I did it again :-)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 15 11:42:28 2005

Oh boy, Graham. Watch out for these little boxes. They're a lot of fun!

Great first shot!

I'm looking for a Summitar myself. The Elmar I have is great under the
right circumstances, but they are not always the ones I'm in (it
flares easily).

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OH NO!.. Alastair!...I did it again :-))