Subject: [Leica] More equipment than you need?
From: alan_weinschel at yahoo.com (Alan Weinschel)
Date: Mon Aug 15 08:40:11 2005

First of all, there is no such thing as more than you need. Second, it
may be fairer to judge "want" rather than "need" -- more accurate.
Third,  I have more than I need (or want, sometimes) when I inventory:
the M7, 50 f/1.4, 90/f4,  Tri-Elmar, Bessa with 15mm VC,  Nikon F3,
Nikon 8008, Contax T3, and for good measure Canon 20D and not to
mention the G6.  I probably forgot something lurking in a closet
somewhere.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] More equipment than you need?)